Friday, May 27, 2011

Look guys, I'm blogging now!

So, I've started a blog.  Finally.  Yes, I know I'm late on the bandwagon, but I like to do things on my own schedule.

The point of this blog is simple:  I'm opinionated and I need a place to put those opinions.  I tried putting it in a diary, but that tends to be where I put much more personal information.  Not to mention, sometimes I get a little vain and/or in need of reassurance I'm not the ONLY one that thinks this way, so I want something slightly more public.   Plus, I usually get these opinions via surfing the web, so why not put them somewhere on the web.

So, here we are.  I have no set schedule for posts so they'll show up when I feel like it.  I won't be revealing my true identity, my exact location, or pictures of myself because 1. I'm not an idiot and 2. I'm getting a juris doctorate in two years and I would a shot at a job, thank you very much.  Though some of my real life friends might be told about this.

Oh, and about my name.  When I was a teenager, I had a very long screen name that certain interwebz friends shortened to its initials: GAF.  GAF is pronounced "gaffe" and hey, we're all prone to gaffes every once in a while, myself included.  This isn't the screen name I currently use in forums and the like, though, so if you see another "Gaffe" posting somewhere, it likely isn't me.  Unless I decide to use it for later screen names, and that case, yes, it is me.

Lost you already?  Get used to it, I have a habit of rambling sometimes and I haven't gotten over it yet.

Oh, and I'm also heavily considering adding another blog (already, right?) for a project I kinda wanna do, a TWOP style recap of something I liked as a kid.  If I get the guts to do it, I'll let you know.

Baaaai!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment